2013 has been an interesting year, with a lot of adventures, mishaps, joy, sadness, and struggles along the way that have provided for a lot of um, opportunities for growth. As the year closes, I reflect back on a year that I never could have predicted. I have so many things to be grateful for, and one of them is a nomination by You’re Just a Dumbass! for the Blog of the Year 2013 award! You all know by now how oftentimes, in my head, I am still 17 years old. That said, how can you NOT love a blogger with that name?! And then on top of that, she likes my blog, she really, really likes it! Ha! Clearly, she is wise and smart! Seriously, she has a great blog–she’s got great positive energy and writes some great stuff.Check her out!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1. Select another blog(s) who deserve the award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award
3. Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars… Here are my nominations in no particular order: